Embodiment as a Mentor
Each person has a unique approach, and AM values what you bring as an individual. In return, we expect that, as a Certified Mentor, you will be able to experience and demonstrate growth in the areas below:
- Responding with presence, not reactively.
- Skillfully being present while interacting with emotions of self and others.
- Ability to recognize how the body and mind interact (somatics), how they can work together for healing.
- Relating to and communicating with others at an appropriate level.
- Skillful at enquiry, exploring “Why am I here?” (Reflection, mirroring, noble listening….)
- Investigating moral decisions that encompass all beings.